New Version 1.0.2 of PPG Wave 3.V
Starting immediately, version 1.0.2 of the PPG Wave 3.V is available for download. This update fixes a problem that occasionally occured after the plug-in window had been opened and closed multiple times. Furthermore it contains all improvements of version 1.0.1, among others playback of stereo samples and optimizations that allow up to 20% more voices.
Improvements and fixes in V1.0.2
- Fixed a problem with editor window being opened and closed multiple times.
Improvements and fixes in V1.0.1
- Improved 2.2 and 2.3 oscillator CPU performance both for Waves and Transients.
- Voice deallocated automatically when Transient playback of both oscillators are finished to save performance especially with drum sounds. Please note that Transient sounds imported from the Waveterm B Sample Library don't show this behaviour by default since they always have LOOP set to ON. Switch it to OFF for percussive Transients.
- Stereo samples supported in Keyboard Modes DUAL, QUAD and MONO. Note that BASIS must be turned up fully to pan the individual channels of the sample correctly.
- [Mac] Fixed Audio Unit problems in Ableton Live when switching programs. Might also have affected performance in Logic.